12-HR Psoas Introductory Workshop Sacramento CA
February 16, 2019 @ 11:30 am - February 17, 2019 @ 3:30 pm
2-day Psoas Introductory workshop is open to every body and offers a great way to learn through experience how your Psoas affects skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotional expression, and organ functioning. A healthy Psoas facilitates healing, movement, and fitness while reducing over all stress and is a vital step toward resolving injury and trauma.
Develop Your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the influence of a healthy Psoas on movement, strength, endurance, and well-being
- Experiencing practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learning to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gaining tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improving neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether that be Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering.