12-Hr Psoas Workshop North Sydney Australia
March 20 @ 10:00 am - March 21 @ 4:30 pm
The 12-Hour Workshop is open to everybody and offers a great way to learn through experience how a healthy dynamic Psoas enhances skeletal integrity, joint rotation, and muscular tone; improving breath, balancing emotions (fear response), and supporting organ functioning.
Develop Your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the influence of a healthy Psoas on movement, strength, endurance, and well-being
- Experiencing practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learning to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gaining tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improving neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether it be Yoga, Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Martial Arts, Psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: All International workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.
NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP TAKES PLACE ON A TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY