12-Hr Psoas Workshop & Retreat at Red Mountain Resort UT
December 1 @ 1:00 pm - December 3 @ 12:00 pm
This 12-Hour Workshop is a Retreat stretched over 3-days to provide plenty of time to enjoy the Red Mountain Resort and local hiking trails. Our time together offers an inspiring setting for in-depth explorations. Open to everybody the workshop offers a great way to learn, through experience, how a healthy dynamic Psoas enhances skeletal integrity, joint rotation, and muscular tone; improving breath, balancing emotions (the fear response), and supporting organ functioning.
Develop Your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the influence of a healthy Psoas on movement, strength, endurance, and well-being
- Experiencing practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learning to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gaining tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improving neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether it be Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology…
ACCOMMODATIONS: Red Mountain Resort is in St George Utah, approximately one and half hours from Las Vegas airport. Accommodations are not included in the price of the workshop. Check for special discounts for our group by calling reservations at 877-246-4453 and ask to be put into the Core Awareness Workshop Group with the Group Discount Rate.
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering.