18-Hr Psoas Depths Workshop Lisbon PORTUGAL
November 16 @ 5:00 pm - November 18 @ 4:30 pm
In-Depth Psoas Workshop
Centre of Somatic Psychotherapy in Biosynthesis
Lisbon Portugal November 16-18, 2018
Delve deep within your core and explore the healthy, dynamic psoas. This workshop employs a biodynamic paradigm, where you will learn through experience about the inter-relationships of core integrity, self-actualization, and creativity available within the fluid core. Nurturing a coherence between psoas, bone, heart, and gut explore the role your psoas plays in stress regulation and neuroplasticity. Discover how a fluid, nourished iliopsoas complex can resolve trauma, improve health, and refine functional movement.
The workshop includes:
- Understanding the psoas as a core messenger for well-being
- Nurturing the sensory experience of your own psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of the physical core
- Hearing “stories” revealed from a core intelligence
- Recognizing the dysfunctional psoas as an expression of complex trauma
- Gaining tools for nourishing and sustaining a healthy, functional psoas
Liz Koch is an international educator, author, and creator of CoreAwareness™ focusing on awareness for developing human potential. With 40 years experience specializing in the psoas, Liz is recognized in the somatic, bodywork, and fitness professions as an authority on the psoas. Both nationally and internationally published, her works include The Psoas Book, Unraveling Scoliosis CD, Core Awareness; Enhancing Yoga, Pilates, Exercise & Dance, Psoas & Back Pain CD and Mother, Maiden, Crone: Our Pleasure Playlist. Liz Koch is approved by the USA National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), as a continuing education provider.
REGISTRATION: The workshop is being sponsored please contact email@example.com for registration information