- This event has passed.
Psoas During Pregnancy, Birth, & Postpartum Copenhagen
October 3 @ 9:00 am - October 5 @ 5:00 pm
3-Day (18 Hr) Psoas workshop focusing on Pregnancy, Birth, & Postpartum organized by the Birth Community COPENHAGEN DOULAS. For all information on the workshop please go to www.copenhagendoulas.dk (professional) or email Louise Timm or Karina Isolde: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS WORKSHOP TAKES PLACE ON A TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY
A workshop open to EVERY-BODY interested in birthing, women, and happy outcomes. Psoas release work enhances every aspect of a woman’s pregnancy, the birth process, and the postpartum. This workshop educates not only women but also the midwives, doulas, birth-keepers and partners who tend them. Teaching women the importance of their Psoas through every phase offers them a self-help tool that can easily be integrated into their prenatal exercise and relaxation routines.
A Healthy Psoas:
- Offers skeletal support for releasing back pain and tension throughout pregnancy & birth
- Releases unfounded fear deepening a woman’s instinctual responses
- Ignites the intuitive belly brain, centers, and empowers every aspect of becoming a mother
- Shortens labor and eases birth offering their baby guidance through the spiral descent
- Enhances a woman shape-shifting, opening; offering an effective alternative to induction
- Supports the functionally balanced pelvis through each transition and postpartum recovery
- Provides a core sense of integrity, trust, and pleasure through the journey into motherhood
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
REGISTRATION: Louise Timm or Karina Isolde: email@example.com
CANCELLATION POLICY: All International workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.