BASIC (12-Hr) Psoas Workshop Auckland NZ
March 17, 2022 @ 10:00 am - March 18, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
The 2-day Basic Psoas workshop, open to every body, offers a great way to learn through experience how your intelligent Psoas informs you about skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotional expression, and organ functioning. A healthy Psoas facilitates healing, movement, and fitness while reducing over all stress and is a vital step toward resolving injury and trauma.
Develop Your Core Awareness:
- Understand how a healthy Psoas supports movement, strength, endurance & well-being
- Experience practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learn to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gain tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Explore the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improve neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Apply concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether that be Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology…
NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP TAKES PLACE ON A THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: All International PSOAS workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) Approved
This is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork for 12 hours of continuing education credit (CEU). For more information on the NCBTMB, please visit their website.