- This event has passed.
Basic 12-Hr Psoas Workshop Winnipeg Canada
April 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - April 28, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$385.00 – $425.00
Early Bird Registration Extended through April 20th
The 2-day Basic Psoas workshop, open to every body, offers a great way to learn through experience how your intelligent Psoas informs you about skeletal integrity, joint rotation, muscular tension, breathing, emotional expression, and organ functioning. A healthy Psoas facilitates healing, movement, and fitness while reducing over all stress and is a vital step toward resolving injury and trauma.
Develop Your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the influence of a healthy Psoas on movement, strength, endurance, and well-being
- Experiencing practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learning to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gaining tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improving neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether that be Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology…
LOCAL QUESTIONS: Contact Kristy Taylor at email@example.com
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: International workshops are FINAL upon registration. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering.
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) Approved
This is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork for 12 hours of continuing education credit (CEU). For more information on the NCBTMB, please visit their website.