- This event has passed.
Psoas During Pregnancy, Birth, & Postpartum Amsterdam NL
November 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$175.00 – $210.00
Psoas during Pregnancy, Birth, & Postpartum is a one-day exploration open to EVERY-BODY interested in birthing, women, and happy outcomes. Psoas release work enhances every aspect of a woman’s pregnancy, the birth process, and helps center during postpartum. This workshop educates not only women but also the midwives, doulas, birth-keepers and partners who tend them. Teaching women the importance of their Psoas through every phase offers a woman self-help tools that can easily be integrated into their prenatal exercise and relaxation routines.
A Healthy Psoas:
- Offers skeletal support for releasing back pain and tension throughout pregnancy & birth
- Releases unfounded fear deepening a woman’s instinctual responses
- Ignites the intuitive belly brain, centers, and empowers every aspect of becoming a mother
- Shortens labor and eases birth offering their baby guidance through the spiral descent
- Enhances a woman shape-shifting, opening; offering an effective alternative to induction
- Supports the functionally balanced pelvis through each transition and postpartum recovery
- Provides a core sense of integrity, trust, and pleasure through the journey into motherhood
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: All International workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.