- This event has passed.
12-Hr Psoas Workshop Kansas City MO
October 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - October 14, 2018 @ 4:00 pm$385.00 – $425.00
The 12-Hour Workshop is open to everybody and offers a great way to learn through experience how a healthy dynamic Psoas enhances skeletal integrity, joint rotation, and muscular tone; improving breath, balancing emotions (the fear response), and supporting organ functioning.
Develop Your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the influence of a healthy Psoas on movement, strength, endurance, and well-being
- Experiencing practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learning to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gaining tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improving neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether it be Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering.
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) Approved
This is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork for 12 hours of continuing education credit (CEU). For more information on the NCBTMB, please visit their website.