BASIC (12-Hr) Psoas Workshop London England
July 14 @ 10:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
The 12-Hour (2 -day) Workshop is open to everybody and offers a great way to learn, through experience, how a healthy dynamic Psoas enhances the skeletal integrity, joint rotation, and muscular tone; improving breathing, balancing emotions (fear response), and supporting organ functioning.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WORKSHOP TAKES PLACE ON A TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
Develop Your Core Awareness by:
- Understanding the influence of a healthy Psoas on movement, strength, endurance, and well-being
- Experiencing practical ways of sensing your own Psoas
- Learning to soften, lengthen and revitalize your Psoas
- Gaining tools for recovering and maintaining a healthy Psoas
- Exploring the energetic/emotional/spiritual dynamics of your physical core
- Improving neurological proprioception and skeletal balance
- Applying concepts to everyday movement i.e. sitting, driving, and walking
Deepen and broaden your practice whether that be Pilates, Gyrotonic, Massage, Bodywork, Somatic Movement, Fitness, Athletics, Dance, Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology…
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book
CANCELLATION POLICY: All International workshops registrations are final and have no refunds. Please read my complete cancellation policy available online before registering. If there is a waiting list, a transfer fee will apply.
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) Approved
This is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork for 12 hours of continuing education credit (CEU). For more information on the NCBTMB, please visit their website.