- This event has passed.
Psoas During Pregnancy, Birth, & Postpartum – joined by Claire Eccleston
March 4 @ 1:00 pm - March 6 @ 5:30 pm
B I R T H S A V V Y
3-Day (12 Hr) Online Psoas Workshop focusing on Pregnancy, Birth, & Postpartum
NOTE THIS WORKSHOP TAKES PLACE ON DIFFERENT DAYS
DEPENDING UPON TIME YOUR ZONE
March 4 – 6 USA – 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm US CHICAGO
March 5 – 7 NZ – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm NZ AUCKLAND
this course will be recorded each day – the recordings are only for those who have sign up
A workshop open to EVERY-BODY interested in birthing, women, and happy outcomes. Becoming Psoas Savvy enhances every aspect of a woman’s pregnancy, birth process, and postpartum. This workshop educates not only women but also their midwives, doulas, birth-keepers and the partners who tend them. The importance of listening to your primal Psoas through every phase offers core knowing that can easily be integrated into customary prenatal fitness and birth preparation.
A Healthy Psoas:
- Offers skeletal support for releasing back pain and tension throughout pregnancy & birth
- Releases unfounded fear deepening a woman’s instinctual responses
- Ignites the intuitive belly brain, centers, and empowers every aspect of becoming a mother
- Shortens labor and eases birth offering their baby guidance through the spiral descent
- Enhances a woman shape-shifting; offering an effective alternative to induction
- Supports the functionally balanced pelvis through each transition and postpartum recovery
- Provides a core sense of integrity, trust, and pleasure through the journey into motherhood
RECOMMENDED READING: The Psoas Book (available as download and paper copy)
Plus watch for BIRTH SAVVY:A Woman’s Guide to Her Psoas by Liz Koch
Joining me is Claire Eccleston is a mother and grandmother, an experienced registered Midwife, a Spinning Babies® Approved Trainer. Claire is a practicing Biodynamic Craniosacral therapist working within the STREAM philosophy specializing in pelvic work and scar tissue remediation. Claire has been supporting women’s transitions since 2000. Attending births, offering childbirth education, pregnancy yoga and providing bodywork sessions. A dynamic facilitator offering national, international and online workshops and speaking at conferences and events around the globe, Claire is passionate about the ancient and sacred arts of birth work, bodywork and where they meet. Claire has a deep reverence for our bodies and our wild intelligence ~ honoring the rhythms of our physical nature and womb work with deep reverence, respect and gentleness. Claire is also a wild dancer.
WORKSHOP SIZE: Maximum 20 participants /THIS COURSE WILL BE RECORDED
CANCELATION POLICY: International & Online Co-taught/Special/Retreat